Monday, April 27, 2009

What's Actually Pathetic is..

First time blogging from the office.Maknyanye dah boring tahap dewa lah tu . I remember last few months I was like ,nak makan pun tak sempat ..sbb kerja yang berlambak2.Then balik pun mesti after 10pm.But now, kalau keluar lunch 2-3 jam pun still can manage to go home at 6pm. It's either our economic is getting really bad or maybe I just getting better at my job.I'd like to think it's the latter.
I am now contemplating if I should go to the gym today.Duduk rumah pun boring. Nothing good on TV tonite. Speaking of, I realized that Astro's program is getting lamer and lamer.Bayar RM93.95 per month pun buat rugi je.Always repeat the same show over and over, with Heroes on top of their list.Tau tak orang dah tak tengok Heroes lagi?Then , there's Friends re-run yang ke ge-zillions times. Don't get me wrong, I luv the show, but please..Friends is soOoOoooo 90's. But current shows pun banyak yang lame, Knight Rider, Ghost Hunt, do we really need these shows?MTV and Channel [V] pun dah tak hip lagi.Takde dah VJ MTV yg cute cam KC.. then MTV are into reality shows now (The Hills , True Life ). I've dealed enough with reality everyday, I need some fairytales.
And don't get me started on their HBO and Star Movies movie list.






PLEASE BRING 30ROCK BACK!!

2 comments:

CAHAYA said...

Hehe. So should we cut our Astro plak?

Ju, tak nyesal la bli The Fray tuh. :P

But my Lady Ga Ga cam ade problem. Hmm.

CAHAYA said...

Eh, did I mention I dah ade CD player. LOL. And it's free. Amik je kat rumah sape punya ntah. Wow, jimat!