Sunday, February 1, 2009

What's the Story Sunday Morning

Waking up on Sunday morning knowing that you don’t have to go to work tomorrow (public holiday for Federal Territory), hahahaha.... it feels so much better. Tidur pun lebih lena semalam after spent half day entertaining good ol friend yang dah terpisah jauh. Technically takde laa jauh sangat since die cuma tinggal di Shah Alam, but since she been married and have her own family, kita orang dah tak update with each other’s life. Even she admitted that she has no more social life outside her family circle. So, yesterday we went to lunch and movie. We had lunch at Secret Recipe (can’t remember when was the last time I ate there) and I ordered Japanese Soba with plain water. Trying to be healthy laa konon. Anyway, we catched up few things...(mostly we talked about her marriage life as against our single lives). It was ok . Somehow I tak enjoy the "catching up" , I was rather distracted. Someone I know is leaving the country for a long time. And I was sad about this, why? I have no idea..

After lunch and a quick tour around 1 Utama, kitorang pun proceed to the cinema. Movie of the day - BRIDE WARS.

Since I lurve chic flick and Anne Hathaway, I think this movie is worth my 10 bucks. She looks S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G in the movie.
On the other hand , Kate Hudson looks rather.. hmm..hard to explain. Something doesn't quite add up there. But you're a fan of chic flick movies, you should not miss this one. Movie to watch with your girlfriends.




p/s : Boyfriends might not like it though :)

1 comments:

CAHAYA said...

Totally agree about Hudson's. Is it her complexion? Eye liner? Or lighting? Or tan sangat kot?

Haha. I enjoyed the gathering so much. Nasib baik aku tak drag korang jalan² ngan aku dah. Huhu. :)

p/s: Ju, sedih eh? Alor. Takmo sedih ye. Drag je aku ke mana ko nak bawak. :(