Saturday, February 14, 2009

Date-less Valentine

It's Feb 14 and I am at the coffee shop with my girl friend , chatting about how pathetic are we not to have a date on Valentine's day. Hahaha....this year's Valentine would be the first time after few years, I got no one to celebrate with. Takde laa teringin sangat nak celeberate this day, it just that it feels nice to join the rest of the crowd, hang out at a fancy restaurant, dress up nicely and having conversation with your partner over a candlelit dinner.

Tengok depan kitorang ada couple tengah berdating kot..dengan gaya mereka yang duduk rapat2, lepas tu cakap pun bisik2, huhuhu...i miss doing that. Si boyfriend actually quite cute, tapi the girlfriend cam selekeh je..with boy haircut, tak cantik pun. Orang kate selalu lelaki handsome akan dapat perempuan yang tak cantik . That's why I tak pernah dapat boyfriend yang handsome.. ;)
But seriously, if you get to pick a date on Valentine's, who would you guys pick?
Well, I would pick this guy ..

Hands off everyone..he's mine

Wonder if he's available tonite? Coz I am....

p/s serious budak laki depan aku ni cute

5 comments:

CAHAYA said...

I bet you're out on the date with him kan skang ni?

p/s: I missed mengumpat2 orang di kedai makan. Bila nak buat ni.

MariaFaizal said...

Juita,
It's really nice meeting you & your friends (DrSam's mengeteh session).

Do take care & be good!

DrSam said...

Nice meeting you and have a good weekend.

MariaFaizal said...

Dik,
Do drop by my site for another conclusion of our meet up.Happy International Women's Day & cheers always :D

Skullsplitter said...

Hehe. Purple-icious. Nice meeting you Juita. 2nd time rite after Cahaya's besday party?

*Cahaya, tk baik ngumpat. Iskisk. =)

skullsplitter